CSGOFast gambling site
3.8/5

CSGOFast gambling site

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins
Play Now
T&Cs Apply
New customers only

Cras in nisi id turpis cursus vulputate. Aliquam at sapien non tellus congue efficitur. Nam scelerisque quam quis link turpis pellentesque, in placerat.

*Integer porttitor malesuada ante, nec aliquet dui pellentesque sit amet. Fusce non pretium lacus.
Home » CSGOFast gambling site

On CSGOFast, an old CS:GO gambling site, there are lots of games. On top of the usual classics like Roulette, Jackpot, Crash, and Cases, the site offers Tower, Slots, and Baccarat.

Pros
  • Well-done interface
  • Many gaming modes
  • Fast cash out speed
Cons
  • Pellentesque in ante in diam
  • Nulla vel sem vulputate
  • Maecenas mattis felis ipsum porttitor
  • Sed odio neque
  • Mauris vestibulum sapien

Play over ten games with the CSGOFast gambling site

On CSGOFast, you don’t have to wait 8 days for your skins like on CSGOEmpire, they arrive in around 15 minutes. In the store, you can find everything from high-end knives to 10$ skins like the M4A1-S Decimator Factory New.

Play Jackpot, Roulette, Craft, and Crash on CSGOFast if you want to make money. You’ll lose money faster playing the other games since they’re heavily favored by the site. Please read everything below to learn more about CSGOFast.

CSGOFast has got all the games you need

Here’s a quick rundown of the different types of games:

Classic

You can bet with coins or skins on Classic. CSGOFast has a lot of players, so there’s always someone playing Jackpot or “Classic”. You can have up to 50 items in each jackpot, and a winner is rolled every 35 seconds if there are at least two players.

Your total bet has to be at least 2.5 dollars, and you can only bet up to 10 items at a time. Coins can also be used as bets or skins can be bought from the site’s shop.

Esports bets

Match betting is what it is. You get paid out based on the odds if you bet on a team and it wins. For example, if you bet 100 coins on a CS:GO team that has 1.7 odds, you’ll get 170 coins.

The X50

For “X50” roulette, there are different multipliers. It’s the same game mode that made CSGO500 popular. These are the multipliers: *2, *3, *5 and *50, and the colors are blue (2), red (3), green (5) and yellow (50). Playing this mode on CSGOFast will make you tons of money.

csgo fast gambling site
© stock.adobe.com

Baccarat

Baccarat looks fun and is similar to roulette or blackjack in some ways, but I have no idea how it works. It wouldn’t be a smart idea to play it. If you don’t understand how it works, you’ll lose coins. You can find the Baccarat Rules here: Baccarat Rules

Slots

The symbols in “Slot” act like regular slots, but the highest multiplier is AWP Dragon Lore 5 times, so if you hit AWP Dragon Lore in every row (5 rows), you can win 5000 dollars. Although it’s really addicting, you’ll lose a lot of money playing it.

Craft

CS:GO skins are like upgraded coins. You’ll have a 60% chance of winning the skin if you put in 600 (6$) coins and a 40% chance of losing it if you put in 1000 (10$) coins. There are times when you get lucky and make some nice profits with this game mode.

Tower

There’s a game where you have to bet your way up a tower. The higher you go, the more money you’ll make. You lose all your money if you don’t press “Take” in case of a crash. There are three fields you can choose from. You’ll lose if you play one field, you’ll score more if you play two fields. I like playing this game, but if you’re trying to make money, you’re probably going to blow your money quick.

Fast

The pots are low and there are only three players. Bets range from $1 to $10, and two more players must join before a winner is rolled. This game has some really nice animation. You win if it rolls your profile picture twice. It’s fun and you can make a substantial profit since you play against other players instead of the website.

Double

You can bet on red, black, or green with “Double”, and if you win, your coins get multiplied by two (red or black) or fourteen (green). You can make money with roulette on CSGOFast. It’s just a matter of using a betting system you like and stopping when you’re winning. CSGOFast has a really awesome gamemode for this!

Hi Lo

You bet on cards in “Hi Lo.”. When a card is revealed, you can place a wager on things like Black or Red, High or Low, and many others. It’s like roulette in terms of odds, so it’s suitable for those who use mathematical betting systems. You have a 53% chance of winning if you bet on red or black. If you win, you just have to pick red or black.

Poggi

Poggi is a weird new gamemode. It’s like a bad browser game, but you lose money. This game is horrible and extremely difficult to understand, so we wouldn’t recommend you play it.

Wheel

With only one dollar, you can spin the “wheel” and get some really cool skins. There are random CSGO skins and random amounts of coins, so anything can happen. I wouldn’t recommend playing this game if you want to make money, but if you just want CSGO skins, then it’s fun.

Cases

There’s a Case Opening subpage on the Cases page. You can open CS:GO skins for 1,5$ to 15$ and they usually have decent looks and aren’t that expensive. The cases look like Farmskins, a popular case-opening site.

Bonus up to:
$1500
Welcome Package
* New customers only. 100% match bonus based
Play Now
T&Cs Apply
New customers only

Cras in nisi id turpis cursus vulputate. Aliquam at sapien non tellus congue efficitur. Nam scelerisque quam quis link turpis pellentesque, in placerat.

*Integer porttitor malesuada ante, nec aliquet dui pellentesque sit amet. Fusce non pretium lacus.
4.0
Trust & Fairness
4.0
Games & Software
4.0
Bonuses & Promotions
3.0
Customer Support
3.8 Overall Rating

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

csgome
© Copyright 2022 csgome
Powered by WordPress | Mercury Theme